SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P250 gen 1 upgrade to gen 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P250 gen 1 upgrade to gen 2 Login/Join 
posted
While shopping for new sights for my G19 at my LGS, I saw a two tone P250 9mm compact in the display case tagged at $349. I bought it and took it straight to the range where I was able to keep 50 rounds in a B8 target center at a reasonable pace from seven to fifteen yards. When I started looking online for two more magazines, I realized that this was a Gen I version.
My question is, besides the grip module and mag floorplates, there a recommended upgrade to any other components such as the FCU?
Being an old revolver shooter, I really enjoy this pistol so far.
Thanks in advance!

Posts: 332 | Location: Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: January 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
That's it. Enjoy!

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
there a recommended upgrade to any other components such as the FCU?

There were running changes throughout the production cycle but nothing mandatory. the biggest change was the module modification.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
250 is an old school sleeper. Don't tell anyone else how much you like it. I appreciate find them on the cheap! Wink

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son bought a Gen1 p250c and let me shoot it. Fell in love with that gun!
Went and got one for myself, a Gen2.
My other son tried 'em both and also loved the p250.
So I got him one for Christmas last year.
Great gun, great value, wildly under appreciated.
I shoot the p250c better than any handgun I own.

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought a very nice 250C holster from CDNN for 15 bucks. Name brand, too. I prefer mine with the SC module installed. My favorite gun configuration is a small butt on a moderate length slide.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post