SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New LTT options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New LTT options Login/Join 
posted
Apparently there's a couple new options in the LTT Elite series...

https://youtu.be/wLDqrajLRFA

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Definitely want both.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
The Centurion sure has my attention.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Oh my!! I am interested in both.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
The LTT and Wilson 92s are all nice options to offer and I have been tempted by them for a while, but I still don't understand why Beretta will not make the easiest of pistols to make that I bet there would be a lot of demand for. I have been hounding them for YEARS now to make an INOX CENTURION...you know, take the upper slide assembly from the Inox Compact sitting over here and put it on that full size Inox frame sitting over there and voila! INOX CENTURION! Make the front sight removable and have an FS and G version available and *boom* instant hit. And while you're at it, stop the nonsense and put INOX CONTROLS back on the INOX pistols! But while I get favorable feedback from them every time I have brought it to their attention, the Inox Centurion has never materialized. Roll Eyes Confused Roll Eyes

Oh and if you want people to drop a grand or more on an "upscale" 92 variant, at least make sure that all your levers, slide stop, etc. don't look like they were taken out of the reject bin and put on one of your pricey models (or even the main line guns for that matter). I have noticed less than stellar finish/quality on the small parts of more recent model 92s all too frequently. Stop the video of the new LTT Compact and Centurion when they have a close up of the takedown lever on the Compact and you'll see what I mean, and that one isn't even the worst of the ones I've seen.

I'm definitely a 92 fan (except the Vertec frame) and love my 25 year old 92FS Centurion and more recent Bruniton Brigadier, but come on Beretta, a little attention to detail please? Don't hurt your reputation over cents on the dollar. Make nicely made/finished controls to go on your guns and bring back the Inox controls!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I have a full size LTT that I absolutely enjoy shooting. I have a SigArmorer 229 that has as good as, if not better trigger than the LTT. My recent wrist surgery has me very recoil sensitive at this time and the Beretta feels much easier to shoot than the 229. That's my excuse for pre ordering a LTT compact. What's yours?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My excuse is that in my hands, I seem to shoot the Compact better. Seems to recoil flatter with less tendency to want to muzzle flip. Sounds counterintuitive but I think it in part has to do with the shorter slide and less reciprocating mass up top. At any rate, even though I already have an INOX 92 Compact, I really want the LTT version as well.

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sakata8242:
My excuse is that in my hands, I seem to shoot the Compact better. Seems to recoil flatter with less tendency to want to muzzle flip. Sounds counterintuitive but I think it in part has to do with the shorter slide and less reciprocating mass up top. At any rate, even though I already have an INOX 92 Compact, I really want the LTT version as well.

I own a full size WC Brig Tac and a Cen Tac and agree with your observations. Shorter and lighter slide equal much flatter recoil impulse and better balance overall. I was surprised at the difference.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
God dammit. I don’t even get to shoot all that much lately and I have no need for these and ......... I want one. I think I want a centurion or a compact or both.....DAMMIT. I can scoff at the latest spooged our tactical Tupperware but these..... sigh. I gotta find a cheaper hobby like hookers and heroin. Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
quote:
God dammit. I don’t even get to shoot all that much lately and I have no need for these and ......... I want one. I think I want a centurion or a compact or both.....DAMMIT. I can scoff at the latest spooged our tactical Tupperware but these..... sigh. I gotta find a cheaper hobby like hookers and heroin.

The terrible 3 H club. Hookers, Heroin and Handguns.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
I wonder how Robar's discontinuation of finishing services for firearms parts will affect them. Maybe Robar still finishes parts but not firearms? I know LTT uses their NP3 on internal components.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post