SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK P30 9MM EARLY IMPRESSIONS / REVIEW
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK P30 9MM EARLY IMPRESSIONS / REVIEW Login/Join 
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
^^Thanks Jerry!

Follow up question: Is the SA reset length on the P30 LEM shorter or longer than the SA reset on the DA/SA P30? I thought the reset was noticeable long on the DA/SA P30 I shot and wondered how the LEM compared.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I can’t tell much difference in the two in the factory setting.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Write Up. I bought a USP Expert and am warming up to HKs.

Posts: 243 | Location: OH | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelhim:
I weep daily that I once sold my P30. One day I will own another.

This was totally me. But now that the price went down sub $600, I bought another. Picking it up @ the FFL tomorrow.

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be my bad luck I always pick the wrong line at the grocery check out and I have no luck finding these $600 P 30’s. I’m going to find one , to keep my usp 45c company.

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aljr:
Must be my bad luck I always pick the wrong line at the grocery check out and I have no luck finding these $600 P 30’s. I’m going to find one , to keep my usp 45c company.

See here for V3 (DA/SA) 9mm.

See here for V1 (Light LEM) 9mm.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sigm4!!

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aljr:
Thanks Sigm4!!

I'm always ready to spend someone else's money. Wink

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post