SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Legion P229 - Newest Acquisition!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion P229 - Newest Acquisition! Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I already have a Sig P220 DA/SA Legion and love the pistol. Just the other day I ordered a Sig P229 Legion SAO and it should get delivered sometime next week. I have been really wanting a P229 Legion so I cant wait for it. I will post pictures of it when I get it and a range report. I plan to make this my main CCH if possible.

I think I only have one revolver and one or two rifles left on my bucket list. Of course I may want 1-2 more suppressors, and of course I will have to buy all new ammo for one of the new calibers I want.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Sounds cool — can’t wait to see your pictures when you get it.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post