SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P320 Red Dot help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P320 Red Dot help Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted
I just bought a SIG P320 Pro-Cut slide and want to add a Red Dot, other then Romeo1Pro or Delta Point Pro, do you know of anything else I could use? The page does says "Delta Pro Footprint".

SIG Slide

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2206 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are lucky it has holes drilled and tapped for an RMR in addition to the DPP holes. If not you will need an adapter plate for anything other than Romeo1Pro or DPP.

Personally, I will not touch the R1Pro and the DPP is YUGE and makes backup irons a pain. The Sig suppressor height XRay3's will work with the R1Pro but not the DPP.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Can you (anyone) recommend a red sight other than the Romeo1 Pro or Leupold Delta that will fit the slide?

― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2206 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
You’ll need to take the plate off to see what holes are drilled. The newer pro slides are drilled for R1Pro, DPP, and RMR/SRO. That said sig has had several different red dot templates that they have used over the past few years.

Here is a pic (not mine) of the different ones.

Posts: 2950 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the holes on that slide are cut for both the RMR and the DPP. I have two of those slides and they each wear Holosun 507c. They fit the holes for the RMR. they are really great with a circle and a dot. One of my 507C is the new HS50C X2 ACSS from Primary Arms. It is really great and would recommend to you.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Thanks

― Ted Nugent

Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I took the plate off my pro-cut slide and it only has holes for the DPP/Romeo 1 Pro.

As someone stated earlier, only way to know for sure is to take the plate off your slide and check.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1049 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BucFan:
only way to know for sure is to take the plate off your slide and check.

Ah, ... yeah.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fquico:
the holes on that slide are cut for both the RMR and the DPP. I have two of those slides and they each wear Holosun 507c. They fit the holes for the RMR. they are really great with a circle and a dot. One of my 507C is the new HS50C X2 ACSS from Primary Arms. It is really great and would recommend to you.

Good to know, I'm looking at an optic cut P320 slide and thought I'd have to go with a Sig or DPP. Didn't know about rmr/holosun compatibility.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
My slide has holes for the Sig Romeo1 pro and DPP (same holes) and I wanted to know what other optic I could use, I didn't know about Holosun, but I do now.

― Ted Nugent