SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Service vs. Robert Burke: Pros and Cons
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Service vs. Robert Burke: Pros and Cons Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'm excited to see the results. Your GGI pistols had the best triggers I've ever had the pleasure of shooting.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Der Biermeister
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:
quote:
That's because Robert is a craftsman/artist and the SIG shop is just gunsmiths. There is a difference.

+1

+2

"hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Admiral Bull Halsey

Posts: 10 | Location: Richmond, VA vicinity | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Everything I have sent to him has returned as close to perfect as can be!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several of us the DFW area that shoot and train together have used Robert Burke for a wide range of services. We couldn't be more pleased, communications are top drawer, and delivery times as promised. Plus just a real down to earth and decent person especially if you get visit him in his shop.

Posts: 331 | Registered: March 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Der Biermeister
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Corollary question: If a reduced reset would be A Good Thing for me, which one? The SIG package, or the QRT? The QRT is more costly.

On my 9mm Legion DA/SA -- Robert did the Competition Action job along with the QRT.

OH MY ..... the SA is 2 1/4 lbs. The reset is so little that I am afraid of really putting it through its paces at the range as I might be accused of having a full auto. Big Grin

"hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Admiral Bull Halsey

Posts: 10 | Location: Richmond, VA vicinity | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post