SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig 365........WOW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig 365........WOW Login/Join 
posted
Let me start off by saying that I have found the perfect carry gun for me. Two weeks ago a nice gentleman let me shoot his 365 and I was hooked. I was able to source a NIB gun made in March this year from a local gentleman. The gun also came with an extra 12rd mag and a brandnew TLR6.

The real reason for the purchase was this....my daughter received her Florida CCW and needed a firearm. She shot my Sig 238 and it is now hers. That was my summer carry gun so I “HAD” to buy a new gun for the hot Florida weather Big Grin. Anyway, she shoots like a dream and blew my G43 away in accuracy. The TLR6 adds little bulk and was quite accurate at the 15yds that I sighted it in. All in all, this is a great package. Now to source a holster.

First 12rd mag at 7yds.

10yds TLR6 as soon as the dot was on target.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P365 is a surprisingly accurate, surprisingly compact little pistol. I really like mine.

The G43 is likewise quite accurate. I'd be hard pressed to suggest one is more so than the other. The difference might be in ammunition if handloading, but all else being equal, the difference will be found in the shooter, not in the pistol.

It's really a matter of preference.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate to hear that you "had" to get a new pistol. But from time to time one must make concessions for their kids....especially daughters.

Congrats on the new P365 AND for your daughter getting her CC. Mine takes her class the end of this month.

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious , how does it compare to a Bersa Thunder 380 sizewise? Thanks

Posts: 163 | Location: Murrells inlet SC | Registered: December 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tennisman:
Curious , how does it compare to a Bersa Thunder 380 sizewise? Thanks

See http://www.handgunhero.com/com...-bersa-firestorm-380 for comparison stats and photos.

(The Firestorm and Thunder are the same size, just with different external features.)

The P365 is better in just about every way. It's almost an inch shorter in length, half an inch shorter in height, 1/3rd of an inch thinner, 2.2 ounces lighter, and holds 3 more rounds of a better caliber, with the option of 12 and 15 round magazines too.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I love mine too. Found it to be surprisingly accurate for such a small gun.

Looking forward to trying the new XL at some point. May just get an XL grip for our one...soon to be two...365s.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Mine just ate 250 rounds of Lawman, 100 of NATO, and 150 of the 124gr +P GDHP Short Barrel without cleaning. Not a hiccup, and it REALLY likes the short barrel load.

I now need holsters...

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ericshane76
posted Hide Post
Qualified with mine yesterday to carry for off duty. Shot well but I have to make sure not to put too much finger on the trigger. I tend to pull shots a bit if I do. Mag release feels different to me than other guns/bigger guns. Love the front sight.

Posts: 88 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: January 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post