SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 Magazines Back in Stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 Magazines Back in Stock Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
Just an FYI for everybody waiting for Sig to get the P365 10- and 12-round extended magazines in stock---they've just now posted availability on the company store website.

This is a very good deal if you have a 25% off discount code.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Anyone got the code?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Discount cards with codes are typically included with shipped orders of accessories and parts purchased directly from SigSauer. The cards are good for 25% off a future order (the entire order, not just one item). The current discount cards being sent out have a 12/31/2018 expiration date.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BamaCav
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up! Just ordered two 12-round mags and a P320 flat trigger with my discount code!

Posts: 126 | Location: AL | Registered: December 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to get a couple of mags a 25% discount would be great

If someone wants to share the code on their discount card my e mail is in my profile

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post