Originally posted by Climb14er:
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
quote:
Talking about P365's and batteries...

I'm still waiting for... FLAWLESS P365 reviews with no issues reported... from... every buyer! This will be an EDC pistol and quite frankly, I'm not looking for any problems at all!

That's complete B.S. !!!

I've never had a problem with my Sig P220, Sig P226 Navy, Sig P239, S&W 686, HK USP 9mm, Glock 19, Glock 20SF, Dan Wesson CCO 1911... the list goes on and on.

Sure, but you demanded flawless performance from EVERY buyer, not just your own sample. I doubt that exists.

And as I also posted...

"Both the Sig P320 and Sig P365 have had issues for many!"

BTW, when I said... "every"... people take that as the gospel. I just found that the problems with the current regime of Sig P320's and P365's have had an inordinate amount of problems. You want to hold me to the 'every' word that I used, go beat it to death like it's done on the internet forums.

However, I will continue to wait for the problems to get resolved as I like the design of the P365.

I've been researching the P365 for a few days now and I have to say this is the greatest post I've read on the subject so far.
December 06, 2018, 10:47 AM
Fredward
I don't care about batteries and such. The question is, does the gun have an inordinate number of failures? The answer is, Sig knows but won't tell. Pay your money and take your chances.