SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What should I call my Franken-P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What should I call my Franken-P365 Login/Join 
posted
So, I’ve had a P365 for 18 months or so, and watched the XL, SAS, MS, come out. Started thinking about what I liked and didn’t like about my original/standard version and what other options are now available.

I ended up buying a SAS FCU to get the low-profile/snag-free controls, an XL grip, and a non-ported SAS slide. I’m still waiting on the aftermarket barrel and Nameless red dot plate. A Holosun 407k is going on it...

So, I’ve seen people with XL grips on standard slides call their P365 a “P365X”. I assume the nomenclature is “X” is for the grip and “L” is for the long-slide... Obviously “SAS” is for Sig Anti-Snag. So, should my Franken-365 be called a P365X-SAS, P365SAS-X, or something else?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MMA10mm,

---------
If you appreciate private ownership of firearms, please join the NRA, before it's too late. (Benefactor Member)

Posts: 77 | Registered: April 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P-365 Carry SAS

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
"Sweet Bastard" Big Grin

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
P365rev5...or maybe 6? Razz

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
P365X SAS

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe FrankenSig? make sure you get both caps to be authentic. Some people like to hyphenate it Franken-Sig. Me I wonder why it matters in the least. But that's just me.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The Black Selena.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
P365-Mullet

Business in the front, party in the back.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post