SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P365 at Smith Rock, OR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P365 at Smith Rock, OR Login/Join 
posted
Just a few pics of my P365 while vacationing in central Oregon. The backpack holster is by Cook’s. It accompanies me while hiking and mountain biking.

Posts: 6 | Location: Bellevue, WA | Registered: July 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty part of the country. Super busy this time of year, though, but beautiful.

Nice pistol, too. Smile

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6 | Location: Bellevue, WA | Registered: July 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drove through there on our way to Bend last summer. Love that area.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Im always torn which gun to put in my backpack. Assuming Im only concerned with 2 legged predators I find myself grabbing fullsize guns. There are times when my pack is really small or minimalist and I grab my VP9SK or SW 360PD.

EDC backpack is a VP9. Carrying at work is a terminable offense so off body carry is my only option.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post