SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally got a Navy P226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got a Navy P226 Login/Join 
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted
Back in college when the NSW guns pistols came out i couldnt afford one, but I have wanted on all those years. So I recently came up on a decent price on a '12 manufactured mk25. this thing outshoots my west german. I am impressed. I guess it was worth the wait.

Posts: 2068 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Congrats – looks great! Now a fast turn around Robert Burke action job and you’re all set.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Some things are worth the wait! Congratulations!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I've been keeping an eye out for one of these. Someday...

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. There are a few out there. I did not need it, but the price was right. Fits right in with my p229, p220 and w. german p226.

Posts: 2068 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Looks like you got a good one.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9186 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
I nearly picked up another today. my LGS has one in fantastic condition, used, 3 mags, night sights, threaded bbl, box and weapon light for $700!!!

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Very nice... I've considered one more than once

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig Legion 226 and love it, Navy P226 is my next one, been looking for a great deal, just need to keep looking, great pistol OP.

Posts: 397 | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great find.
My circa 1989 p226 is still one of my favs.

Posts: 26 | Location: Chapel Hill, NC | Registered: May 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post