SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    2 mags and a bag promotion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 mags and a bag promotion Login/Join 
posted
Is anyone else still waiting for Sig to honor this promotion? I'm still waiting for a redemption code and cannot reach customer service by telephone. I waited twenty minutes for a rep and gave up.

Posts: 248 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: August 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1640010924/p/6

We've got about 12 pages on that topic. Some good info on the last few pages. Just what you seek Wink

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got off of the phone with "Mike" at CS. (47 minutes on hold.)I got the code some time ago but mags (P239) were, and are showing out of stock. I called CS and was told they had the mags and bag "in hand", would ship them, and I would have then within two weeks. Two weeks has long come and gone with no joy. Today Mike told me they are "in the pipeline" and I should get them by the end of the week, but it might take two weeks as they have had a snowstorm. I am developing just the slightest suspicion that SIG is shining me on, but time will tell.

Posts: 10 | Location: Illinois | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post