SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Slow Motion Bill Drill
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slow Motion Bill Drill Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
I was messing around on the range yesterday, and filmed a Bill Drill in slo-mo mode.

Gun is a stock Glock 34, stock sights, and Blazer brass 124 grain.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I don't know, man. Looks like a couple hits on the chain. Razz

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they're not. It's splatter from two hits in the upper right corner. You can see it clear on the original.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the techniques executed just like you teach in the class. Slow motion doesn't mask anything, in that respect. And, remained on-target after the threat was eliminated.

Can't tell from that angle, but I think I detect the presence of a verbal counting cadence as well, correct....?

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
gotta' love practice what you preach!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a cartoon cowboy spitting into a spittoon.

Gotta love slow mo, pretty cool.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post