SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 striker cover question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 striker cover question Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone had their rear striker cover drop down partially during firing, causing a malfunction? My new P365 did so yesterday while testing Federal 124gr +p HST rounds. Gun had 250 trouble free rounds before of standard pressure 124gr fmj, was cleaned (including the striker and striker channel), the striker cover clicked in place when reassembled, and the cover dropped down after approximately 25 rounds of hst. I put 175 more hst rounds put through it without an issue after the malfunction. The malfunction occurred when resting my hands on a hard surface, not when I was shooting unsupported. My gun was made in March of 2019. Any ideas?

Posts: 65 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember there is a member here who posted about having the same issue but I can't remember their screenname.

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post