SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Gen II upgrades
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Gen II upgrades Login/Join 
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by throwingdown:
Shot a range rental. Love the size, feel, trigger etc.
But disappointed. Extractor failed to extract spent rounds. This happened every mag. Range guy lubed as it was fairly dirty. No change.

I wouldn't give fifty bucks for a gun I may have to use to defend my life with. Especially ALL the issues it's had. To say I'd trust a high point more is a sad thought.

Truly miss the old German sig quality and to hell and back dependability.

Lubing a dirty gun will make it worse. The oil will hold gunk. The guy should have cleaned it.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Personally I think I'll wait on buying one until the day SIG finally releases Gen GTG. Razz

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
But disappointed. Extractor failed to extract spent rounds. This happened every mag. Range guy lubed as it was fairly dirty. No change.

I wouldn't give fifty bucks for a gun I may have to use to defend my life with. Especially ALL the issues it's had. To say I'd trust a high point more is a sad thought.

Seems like a poor test to me.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Went shooting with a guy who never cleaned his big dollar AR(some cool tactical thinking, or test, IDK) but it started failing big time. Guess what? He cleaned it, It worked!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John3200:
SIG has been really good about having consumers beta test their new firearms while at the same time paying full price for the privilege. This needs to stop.

P320, MCX, MPX, P365.

Exactly one of the reasons I've somewhat soured on new Sig firearms in the last year or so.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well based on the responses here you shouldn't drawer any conclusions based on shooting a range gun. Because you know nothing about the guns history.

Posts: 1241 | Location: OHIO | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post