P365 Gen II upgrades

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/9160080444

July 11, 2018, 08:59 PM
jdmb03
P365 Gen II upgrades
quote:
Originally posted by throwingdown:
Shot a range rental. Love the size, feel, trigger etc.
But disappointed. Extractor failed to extract spent rounds. This happened every mag. Range guy lubed as it was fairly dirty. No change.

I wouldn't give fifty bucks for a gun I may have to use to defend my life with. Especially ALL the issues it's had. To say I'd trust a high point more is a sad thought.

Truly miss the old German sig quality and to hell and back dependability.

Lubing a dirty gun will make it worse. The oil will hold gunk. The guy should have cleaned it.
July 11, 2018, 09:02 PM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Personally I think I'll wait on buying one until the day SIG finally releases Gen GTG. Razz

July 12, 2018, 04:48 AM
SIGWolf
quote:
But disappointed. Extractor failed to extract spent rounds. This happened every mag. Range guy lubed as it was fairly dirty. No change.

I wouldn't give fifty bucks for a gun I may have to use to defend my life with. Especially ALL the issues it's had. To say I'd trust a high point more is a sad thought.

Seems like a poor test to me.
July 12, 2018, 05:27 AM
JDG
quote:

Went shooting with a guy who never cleaned his big dollar AR(some cool tactical thinking, or test, IDK) but it started failing big time. Guess what? He cleaned it, It worked!!
July 12, 2018, 05:48 AM
hile
quote:
Originally posted by John3200:
SIG has been really good about having consumers beta test their new firearms while at the same time paying full price for the privilege. This needs to stop.

P320, MCX, MPX, P365.

Exactly one of the reasons I've somewhat soured on new Sig firearms in the last year or so.
July 14, 2018, 12:24 PM
Hask12
Well based on the responses here you shouldn't drawer any conclusions based on shooting a range gun. Because you know nothing about the guns history.