SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Sights Login/Join 
posted
I have had my 365 since Jan 2020. Honestly, I have never liked the XRay sights it came with. They seemed dull to me from day one; kind of on par with some guns I’ve had for a lot greater years.

I’m thinking of changing them out with TFOs which I have on other guns I own and they have served me well. Anyone else have the same experience, or do you actually like the XRays?

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use trijicon HD's and XR's on most pistols; I elected to keep the xray sights on my P365's because they're low profile and I pocket carry. They're not the greatest for contrast; if anything, they're subdued, more of a camoflage than a sight that grabs attention when you're in a hurry, but they work.

I have HD's on most of my P320's (Dawson fiber optics for the P320's set up for steel). If I were going to swap out the P365 sights, I'd probably opt for some Trijicon XR's. They are available for the P365.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I PUT SPEED SIGHTS ON MY 365 AND 365 XL and am very happy. The front sight realy stands out.

Posts: 13 | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
I agree that the P365 sights are dim. My Hellcat front "Lime Green" sight jumps out at you and is very fast to acquire. I had Trijicon HD's on my G43 (Lime front) and really liked them but the rear sight was sharp as hell.

I had considered the TFO Tritium/Fiber optic for my G19.3, but it just got an RMR put on it, and I should have it back tomorrow.

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I swap the Xray3's out.
I have two sets of Trijicon HD/XR sights, both orange.
A set of orange XS RAM sights on my 220
My 365 has XS DXT2 sights with an orange dot that I really like.

The RAM and DXT2 sights front dot glows nice and hot when it's been exposed to light along with the tritium.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post