SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma: Hign Noon Holster - Winner selected - clayflingythingy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Hign Noon Holster - Winner selected - clayflingythingy Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted
Giving away this High Noon "Bare Asset" holster. It is IWB, 15° forward cant, clip retention, soft leather, so is not suitable for re-holstering. I forgot what I bought it for and am not sure what it fits, so the pictures have a tape measure next to them for scale. My guess would be a slim, compact or semi-compact gun like a Kahr, a S&W Shield or 3913, maybe a short 1911. A 3.8-4" railed gun will definitely not fit. Other than the inability to re-holster, it carried quite well. Drawing at a time of my choosing with the Karmanator.

Whoever wins, if it doesn't work for you, dispose of it as you see fit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Unlucky no.1 I would like to be included in this fine Karma please.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pleas enter me in your generous karma, I have a 3913 and a shield so would like to try. Thanks Ira

Posts: 140 | Location: Western New York | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of options that might fit it. Count me too please.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol love a shot have a few would like to try it on. May even have an idea to fix the re-holster issue????

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me in please. Thank you

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That looks like it might work well with a P238 or P938, or an LCP.

I'd like to give it a try with my P938, so please include me. If it doesn't work, I can always re-karma it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of pistols that the holster would carry nicely. Very generous. I'm in for the Karma. Thank you.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
That looks like it might work well with a P238 or P938, or an LCP.

A 938, maybe. Doubtful with a 238 (too big). It is definitely way too big for the LCP. Even the other one I have (half an inch shorter in both directions) is too long for that gun.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Yes sir !
I would like in on this one.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in my shield would like it. Thanks for the chance

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at that holster. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in too. Thanks

Posts: 316 | Location: AL | Registered: October 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice holster.
I have a S&W Shield, 3913, 3914,
469, and 6906 that would fit.
Dlcchp

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a shield and a Kahr that this would fit. Count me in.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
i suppose i could use just one more...

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I think I've got enough responses. The "Karmanator" picked … clayflingythingy. E-mail me (address in profile) with your shipping info.