SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 M-17 21 Round Magazines Deal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 M-17 21 Round Magazines Deal Login/Join 
posted
Just ordered 2-21 Round FDE/Sand M-17 magazines from CDNN Sports and shipped to my door was $71.69....best price I’ve saw.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...te.html#.XVMJfCVOmEc

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Darn good price. Thanks for sharing.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time ordering something from CDNN but placed my order this afternoon and about 2 hours later I got a tracking number.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they ship fast with FedEx.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered mags from CDNN and was surprised when they showed up at the end of the week.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
And they ship fast with FedEx.

My dogs will be disappointed.....UPS drivers bring treats

posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I ordered a 21 rounder for my P320 Carry. Excellent price as well as shipping cost.

I don't like the rhetoric in the media reports regarding "high-capacity" magazines, "assault weapons", etc. ad nauseam. I thought it best to purchase this type magazine before there is a spike in prices and/or availability.

Hope I'm wrong on this.

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by curnarski:
Thanks for posting. I ordered a 21 rounder for my P320 Carry. Excellent price as well as shipping cost.

I don't like the rhetoric in the media reports regarding "high-capacity" magazines, "assault weapons", etc. ad nauseam. I thought it best to purchase this type magazine before there is a spike in prices and/or availability.

Hope I'm wrong on this.

Lots of places have decent prices on mags but will then charge 10 bucks or more for shipping....flat $3.99 shipping for orders is hard to beat if you are spending less that 100 bucks.
I think many of us expect a spike in prices of ammo and magazines is coming soon...I’m silently getting prepared for it.

Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I picked up one of these too, the regular price on the 21 rd is crazy!

HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post