SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 M-17 21 Round Magazines Deal

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 M-17 21 Round Magazines Deal Login/Join 
posted
Just ordered 2-21 Round FDE/Sand M-17 magazines from CDNN Sports and shipped to my door was $71.69....best price I’ve saw.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...te.html#.XVMJfCVOmEc

Posts: 1785 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Darn good price. Thanks for sharing.

My parents spanked me as a child. As a result, I now suffer from a psychological condition known as RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

Posts: 4538 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time ordering something from CDNN but placed my order this afternoon and about 2 hours later I got a tracking number.

Posts: 1785 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they ship fast with FedEx.

Posts: 936 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered mags from CDNN and was surprised when they showed up at the end of the week.

DPR

Posts: 480 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
And they ship fast with FedEx.

My dogs will be disappointed.....UPS drivers bring treats

posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I ordered a 21 rounder for my P320 Carry. Excellent price as well as shipping cost.

I don't like the rhetoric in the media reports regarding "high-capacity" magazines, "assault weapons", etc. ad nauseam. I thought it best to purchase this type magazine before there is a spike in prices and/or availability.

Hope I'm wrong on this.

Posts: 60 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by curnarski:
Thanks for posting. I ordered a 21 rounder for my P320 Carry. Excellent price as well as shipping cost.

I don't like the rhetoric in the media reports regarding "high-capacity" magazines, "assault weapons", etc. ad nauseam. I thought it best to purchase this type magazine before there is a spike in prices and/or availability.

Hope I'm wrong on this.

Lots of places have decent prices on mags but will then charge 10 bucks or more for shipping....flat $3.99 shipping for orders is hard to beat if you are spending less that 100 bucks.
I think many of us expect a spike in prices of ammo and magazines is coming soon...I’m silently getting prepared for it.

Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
I picked up one of these too, the regular price on the 21 rd is crazy!

HK Ag

Posts: 2450 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post