SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many P365 owners have put Talon grips on their pistol?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many P365 owners have put Talon grips on their pistol? Login/Join 
Picture of Chazman1946
posted
While the sand paper finish on the P365 isn't as bad as that on the Shield 2.0 models, it is still borderline.

I put Rubberized Talons on both of my Shields, the 2.0 9mm and the PC .45, improved them considerably, as far as rubbing up against your body if your now wearing an under shirt, which I never do out in Arizona.

My question it, if you have them on you P365, have you lost any purchase on the weapon while firing or If your hands get sweaty?

Posts: 78 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just finished installing a Talon Grip on my 365. Feels great as usual but I havent it yet with it on. I thought the grip on the 365 was kinda slick.

Posts: 92 | Registered: May 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love them on my 365!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes - times 2....Have Talons on both of our (Ms. Sigarmsp226 also has one) and loves her Talon grips also....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always dress my micro pistols with them for better grip, but yeah, on the 365 I had them waiting before the pistol came in and it was because of that rough grip. I shot 200 through it at the range the day it came in, before the Talon was on obviously, and by about 80 rounds it was making the skin on my strong side hand red and raw.

Even still, with the Talons, there isn't a sticker for the sandpaper finish on the 12-rd magazine and it still rubs a hot spot on my palm after 100-120 rds. I'm going to sand it down a little and see if that does the trick, but I keep forgetting.

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put the rubber ones on mine and think it really made a noticeable difference for me.

Posts: 31 | Location: grove city ohio | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Either rubberized Talons or Tractiongrips on every carry pistol I have.....including the P365.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Me also. My hand sensitivity precludes any type of aggressive grip. The Talons make things much better.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post