SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P239 +1 Mag Extension
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P239 +1 Mag Extension Login/Join 
posted
Video of installing our newest extension for the P239 in .357Sig/.40S&W. 9mm in currently in production as well.
https://youtu.be/WLpQzDiMfUA

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased the Sig P225-A1 and am disappointed that they used the P239 magazine and only changed the floor plate resulting in the same capacity. I would love to see a conversion base plate for the P225-A1 that will add an additional 1 or 2 rounds that it should have been from the beginning.
Another Sig Rube Goldberg design. Where is the old world German engineering????

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the video and he said the +1 would also be available for the 9mm. I checked the website it indicates it is available now. Has anyone purchased one for the 9?

Posts: 27 | Location: Fluid | Registered: January 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
I recently purchased the Sig P225-A1 and am disappointed that they used the P239 magazine and only changed the floor plate resulting in the same capacity. I would love to see a conversion base plate for the P225-A1 that will add an additional 1 or 2 rounds that it should have been from the beginning.

We're working on one for it at well. The issue is the goofy hang down sides on the P225-A1.

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GallowayPrecision:
quote:

We're working on one for it at well. The issue is the goofy hang down sides on the P225-A1.

I'll keep checking in baited anticipation!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
You guys going to add them to your list of items available on eBay ?

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GallowayPrecision:
quote:

Good to hear. The P225-A1 would be super nice with +1 or +2.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post