SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Academy Range Shutdown
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Academy Range Shutdown Login/Join 
Banned
posted

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've shot there many, many times over the years, including on the 1000yd range. Area 51 is new. They are extraordinarily safety conscious, so I'm confident that if there is a real issue, they will get it sorted out.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
At the gun club I belong to we had a neighbor who alleged that rounds were leaving our range and landing on their property. The investigation ended when it was seen that the bullet the homeowner presented as evidence showed no signs of ever having been fired.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post