SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Taking Law Enforcement P320’s For The Upgrade?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Taking Law Enforcement P320’s For The Upgrade? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by indigoss:
I actually bought two of my IOP P320’s from Osage prior to the drop safety issue having been discovered. I guess there are intermittent return authorizations being issued for the LEO guns.

I have an IOP P320 which came back from upgrade last year.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an L/E Sig 320 W-320 -Pre -Tension - I sent emails and called on the upgrades , they said maybe about a week you will hear , never a thing from them that was a year ago now . I got my own new lighter striker assembly , also the new thin trigger . put it all in and I should be good to go . Thats all Africa does with its upgrades , and some other country's.

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up the M 17 Comm the week they came out if you press check it stays Out of Batt , whats up with this . Sig is the only guns I have that do this , the X Carry I had did the same thing . Will it brake in ???? I have maybe 400 or rds so far .

posted Hide Post
I put my fact Sig new lighter type striker ,and new lighter trigger in my 320 Carry , I have run maybe 250 more rds so far no problems .