SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Compact Grip Module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Compact Grip Module Login/Join 
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted
Does anyone make a P320 Compact grip without a built in rail? I like the look of the subcompact but don't want a subcompact.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Does anyone make a P320 Compact grip without a built in rail? I like the look of the subcompact but don't want a subcompact.

I've seen a couple where people ground the rail off, I'm thinking of doing the same when the grips get a little easier to come by.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Not an option, yet.

But you can use your Compact slide and magazine with a rail-less Subcompact grip module. Plus an X-Grip adapter to fill the gap left by the longer mag, if so desired.

That would get you the equivalent of a Compact with no rail.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Not an option, yet.

But you can use your Compact slide and magazine with a rail-less Subcompact grip module. Plus an X-Grip adapter to fill the gap left by the longer mag, if so desired.

That would get you the equivalent of a Compact with no rail.

Off to get one in small, I like the looks of that.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post