SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG 224/229C Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 224/229C Holster Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
OK, who makes an IWB and/or OWB leather holster specific to the slide length of the 224? I do not want a 229 holster. The gun fits, but I am desirous of one that has the proper slide length for the 224.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cobra21,

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'm watching this too. My 229 carry with the 224 slide needs something good to hold it.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kramer Gun Leather.

http://www.kramerleather.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Good point! I'm changing the title to add the 229C.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I found a Milt Sparks Summer Special for the 229 I'm going to give a try. The little extra length my keep the pistol from tipping out too badly.

Still want a dedicated 224 slide length holster that is ready made and not have to wait for an order as I'm sure Cobra21 is.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
I use TT gun leather. IMO he makes an awesome IWB/OWB combo holster. Love his work

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I got mine from Alien Gear

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Desantis makes an OWB one. I have one I don't use. Sold my 224.

Posts: 68 | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
These folks make some interesting ones.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters....t=bestselling&page=3

I have theeir belt loop P224 and it works well for my situation.

I have their P320 compact belt loop that fits my older P229 just fine. The 320 is slightly thinner than my 229 so there is an almost not noticeable spread at the mag butt plate at the top of the holster, which is the widest part of my 229. That will no doubt break in just fine with use. I've only used it a couple times so far.

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Garrett Industries is leather lined kydex. I have them for my 224's.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I was digging through my box O' holsters and found one for my M11-a1 it fit the 229C and has a clip so is easy on and off. Its what I'm using for now. I can't find a name in it though. Frown