SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Sauer XRAY-1 sights? Any experience?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer XRAY-1 sights? Any experience? Login/Join 
posted
Looking for some replacement sights for a P239 9mm.
Anyone have any experience with Sig's XRAY-1 sights?
Also, are the factory sights on a P239 the #6 or #8 sights?

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Recent thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/2850003144/p/1

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Them on my P226 Legion and they’re alright. If they didn’t come standard on the gun I probably wouldn’t have gotten them. I prefer Trijicon HD with the big orange dot (my eyes are in their 50s). The X-rays are a slight improvement over the Siglites but not by much.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I prefer the orange Triji’s or Amerglos over the X-rays,given the choice

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcphoenix:
I have Them on my P226 Legion and they’re alright. If they didn’t come standard on the gun I probably wouldn’t have gotten them. I prefer Trijicon HD with the big orange dot (my eyes are in their 50s). The X-rays are a slight improvement over the Siglites but not by much.

I agree with you 100%, I also prefer the Trinicon HD's.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have them on some Legions and on the recent P365's purchased. They're okay, not great, and would strongly prefer the Trijicon HD orange sights over the x-rays. I have both on P320's, and There's no comparison; the HD's show up well against any background, are always visible and easy to follow. The x-ray sights are hard to spot in lower light and dont' provide good contrast against many backgrounds. They don't stand out particularly well, even in bright light. I think of them as a subdued sight, which seems to be going the wrong direction.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post