SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another S&W wheelgun followed me home
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another S&W wheelgun followed me home Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Definitely expensive to make. The extractor is made out of a proprietary beryllium-copper compound that was apparently a nightmare to machine.
Nice catch on a nice example, PGT! Smile

Posts: 91 | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice score. I am starting to appreciate revolvers more and more. I am not sure if it is age or just the simplicity/beauty in them. I have been on a revolver kick lately, not that I am abandoning my semi-autos but there is nothing like a quality revolver.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MidWesternBoy
posted Hide Post
Wow. Very cool. Would love to shoot one someday.

—————————————————-
Rights do not require a need for them to be demonstrated. Otherwise they would be privileges.

Posts: 24 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: December 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Nice.
And nice photos. Well done!

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is interesting! Congrats!

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post