SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mouse Gun Fan Thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mouse Gun Fan Thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a Ruger LCP that I carry in a pocket holster with crimson trace and hogue grip to soften recoil.

Have a Kimber micro 380 that is a soft shooter. Prettier gun by far. I swear Kimber sells their products more for looks. They even use terms like Summer Collection, like it is jewelry or something.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
posted September 24, 2017 07:43 PM Hide Post
If we're really talkin' meeces..

What brand of gun is that?[/QUOTE]

That is a North American Arms (NAA) “Pug” in .22 Magnum. I used to have one and STILL kick myself for parting with it!

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
That is a North American Arms (NAA) “Pug” in .22 Magnum. I used to have one and STILL kick myself for parting with it!

Get another one -- put a Vang grip on it and unkick yourself!

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My father in very fond of the Berretta 950 in.22 short and the 21 in .22LR. They are very easy to conceal.

Posts: 4589 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I've got a Seecamp .380 - with a magazine autographed by Larry Seecamp.

I have that one! As well as a 32 both have SPG as part of serial #. Had the .25 years ago, bought in a gun shop in downtown Boston

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
That ain't a mouse gun, here's a mouse gun. Bought a Phoenix Arms .22 years ago for the kids to shoot for an intro to handguns. They had fun with it, as did I. Came in a locking plastic case, two barrels, two mags and a lock-in mag-insert. Was fun, but way too many safeties to do anything else with it but plink in the desert.

Check YouTube, there's videos showing how to eliminate those extra safeties!

Here's my Phoenix Arms HP22A.
Two toned, smoothed front strap & hydrographic dipped Grips.

As well as my stippled P3AT

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If we're really talkin' meeces...

I had always toyed with getting an NAA revolver but several years ago it was your post with that exact same picture (if I recall the photo) that twisted my arm into buying a Pug.

Several years later, based on LBJ's review I got a Kel-Tec P-32.

If I carry them, I use Speer Gold Dots in the Pug and Underwood Extreme Cavitator +P in the P-32.

Both have been 100% reliable and they are the only two pistols I own that will actually fit in my pocket.
That is unless I am wearing ghetto gangster clown pants. Smile

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
NAA 380. weighs about twice as much as my lcp.

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My pocket gun is the Rohrbaugh R9S Stelth 9mm. Carried for years never malfunctions at the range. So far lucky enough not to need elsewhere.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
We're really talkin' itty bitty meeces pieces. Big Grin

Way smaller than the Mini Master in .17 HMR, and my other .17 Mach 2 is a 1911...

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post