SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Range Report
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Range Report Login/Join 
posted
I've had great success with my P365 over the past several months, good enough to justify everyday CC use. I have over 950 rounds through it now without a single malfunction. Primers do show some firing pin drag but ejection is positive with everything I've shot: Federal 115 & 125 gr FMJ and JHP's, HST's, WWB, Remington 115 JHPs, and a variety of handloads including a fair amount of LSWC's. It feeds them all and with outstanding accuracy, considering the short barrel.

Out of the box, it had a good trigger that's only improved with use. I like a lot and find that it's a definite help with accuracy.

Best accuracy to date has been with Federal's American Eagle 125 gr FMJ's. I'll attempt to post a pic of a ten yard target I shot from a Weaver Stance a cpl of days ago. My handloads do almost as well using Montana Gold 124 JHPs and 115 FMJ's; as do 124 gr LSWC's from Missouri Bullet Co.

Like other's I had some difficulty loading a full ten rounds in the new mags, but after a week's shooting, they loosened up and an Uplola isn't necessary any more.

Best Regards, Rod

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 726 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Nice group. Was the purple dot your point of aim? I only ask because my P365 tends to print to the right as well.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, my POA uses the top of the front sight level with the center of the dot. Against that tan target silhouette paper I can't see the front sight well enough to get it centered in the rear...if that makes sense...the red/pink dot allows me to see that the post is centered. With my carry load, my impact point is centered with 124 gr Federal HST's, but their 125 gr FMJ's throw a bit to the right. Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 726 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every Sig I've ever shot has been most accurate with 124-125 grain bullets. Jacketed hollowpoints have always been more accurate in the Sigs I shot, compared to fmj

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post