SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where to find G43 factory pinky extension mag floorplates?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find G43 factory pinky extension mag floorplates? Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi all,

A while ago I purchased several G43 magazines with the standard floorplate. I'd like to buy a few pinky extension floorplates but can't seem to find any at my usual Glock parts sources. Any idea? I'm looking for the factory +0 extended ones, not aftermarket. Thanks!

Chris

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would this work?

https://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-43

I still have a G-43, but for carry it's been replaced by the 43X.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Would this work?

Thanks. It could, but looking for Glock factory parts preferably.

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
https://www.gtdist.com/brands/...glock-magazines.html

Try this

Edit: well it did not copy well, use the drop down menu for 43 6rnd extended magazine.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Try this

Thanks. But I'm just looking for the baseplates, not the whole magazine.

Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I put the Pearce extension on my G42 magazines. They look like they came from the factory.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
I would stick with an aluminium base plate like Taran Tactical. I had Pearce extensions on a pair of Glock 19 mags a year ago and sheared both of them off while conducting tactical reloads at the range. The plastic is simply too thin where it interfaces with the magazine. I have Taran's on my Glock 19, 43, and 42 with zero issues. You can easily add a +1 round while only extending the magazine about 1-2mm, go with a +3 and you can easily get a full grip.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3623 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post