SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Recommend a sight tool for suppressor height sights with RMR?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend a sight tool for suppressor height sights with RMR? Login/Join 
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted
I had ATEI mill my Sig P220 carry slide for an RMR and install some suppressor height sights for co-witness.

I would like to adjust the iron sights a little bit, but my classic MGW sight pusher tool will NOT work with the tall sights, let alone with the RMR installed.

My question - can anyone recommend a sight tool that will work with the classic Sig slides and allow me to adjust suppressor height sights? Ideally while the RMR is still mounted?

Thanks!

i8mtm

Posts: 486 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I haven't found a way to do the rear sight with optic attached yet, but the front you can. I use the Wheeler universal.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rear Sight Tool (works for front, too)

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post