SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    KARMA - P220 DA/SA Blackwood Grips **CONGRATS stoic-one
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - P220 DA/SA Blackwood Grips **CONGRATS stoic-one Login/Join 
Picture of NMDave
posted
Some of you know the story from my classified ad... Last year I adopted a solid used 220 born in 2005. Previous owner had installed E2 grip... not a fan. While he also provided the original factory grips, I set out to dress this newest member of my SIG family with new grips. I went through three styles trying to find the one that was “just right” (Look and feel I wanted). This caused me to end up with 3 grips That I did not quite fit my wants. The E2 grip sold right away and now the piranhas have a new home.

Since I can't seem to sell the Blackwoods, lets see if I can give them away. I thought about making a qualification be newer members only then I said to myself... "self, it's those charter and long time members that have given their time and wisdom to help you out".

So,

Eligibility:
1. Active SIGforum Member
2. Own and love a P220 DA/SA American (Of course I'll take your word on that)
3. AND… Be the first to reply with the first word in the Texas A&M “Aggie War Hymn” (Hint - Hull_ _ _loo)

Holler back

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Hullabaloo Caneck! Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Hullabaloo Caneck! Caneck! Wink

Damn that was quick! YUP... You can email me with a shipping address and they will be on their way to you. GIG EM

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Hullabaloo.
My p220 was made in Germany. Good shooter.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
NMDave,
I have a several all stainless Sig P220's.
They are my favorites in .45ACP & 10mm.
And the word you are looking for is HULLABALOO.
Thanks for the chance!

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1497 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NMDave:
Some of you know the story from my classified ad... Last year I adopted a solid used 220 born in 2005. Previous owner had installed E2 grip... not a fan. While he also provided the original factory grips, I set out to dress this newest member of my SIG family with new grips. I went through three styles trying to find the one that was “just right” (Look and feel I wanted). This caused me to end up with 3 grips That I did not quite fit my wants. The E2 grip sold right away and now the piranhas have a new home.

Since I can't seem to sell the Blackwoods, lets see if I can give them away. I thought about making a qualification be newer members only then I said to myself... "self, it's those charter and long time members that have given their time and wisdom to help you out".

So,

Eligibility:
3. AND… Be the first to reply with the first word in the Texas A&M “Aggie War Hymn” (Hint - Hull_ _ _loo)

Holler back
Dave,
That is a very generous and carefully considered Karma from someone that has been a registered member here for less than a Month

Welcome to the Forum and here's hoping for many SIG filled years to come

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
quote:
Originally posted by NMDave:

So,

Eligibility:

Holler back
Dave,
That is a very generous and carefully considered Karma from someone that has been a registered member here for less than a Month

Welcome to the Forum and here's hoping for many SIG filled years to come

Thanks... It was fun coming up with my own eligibility rules Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NMDave,

Dave

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave, here she is all ready for nightstand duty. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
AWESOME!! Glad they are Being used and enjoyed. They look really nice on that finish... way better than on the black finish on mine.

Dave

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow! I didn't think those grips would good on any other 220 besides the Equinox, but you've changed my mind stoic-one! Those look amazing on your ST! I have red Rosewoods on mine and I think the Blackwoods may look even better than the Rosewoods.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markstempski:
quote:

If I may be so bold, add one of the premier take down levers from Armory craft. Three styles. Have them on all of my sigs, except the one the boy has that is largely un shot and a safe queen. Love the 220 STs.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post