SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Recall and conversion kits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Recall and conversion kits Login/Join 
posted
OK Sig very promptly took and subsequently returned my 320 guns back. But they noted on the web site about conversion kits but asked I not send those now. Does anyone have a clue about the process on those?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Hmm, they told me to send mine in with one of the pistols.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
My instructions were to send the pistol and any conversion kits together.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
The instructions on the site were always to send your conversion SLIDES along with the pistol, but not any extra grip modules. The web form had a question asking how many extra slides you were sending.

Now you'll have to call and get a direct RMA to send just the slide in. You can't do it on the web as an S/N is required. I've heard it's not a big deal and they'll take care of you no prob, but no personal experience.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I sent back a conversion kit separately. Just call them. No issues.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post