SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK USP -C 45 MAGS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK USP -C 45 MAGS Login/Join 
posted
Will mags for a USP 45, the standard big one, work in the USP-C 45? I know they would stick out a bit, just want them for range/spare carry.

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
No.

USPc mags in both 8 and 10 round (elephant food) varieties will work in.
USPc .45
HK45c

Full size 10 round HK45 mags will work in both of the above and the elephant foot 10 rounder is technically this mag with a different floorplate.

The full size USP .45 12 and 10 round mags only work for that. (I THINK there might be some Mark 23 magazine commonality going one way or the other with the USP but not positive).

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
No.

USPc mags in both 8 and 10 round (elephant food) varieties will work in.
USPc .45
HK45c

Full size 10 round HK45 mags will work in both of the above and the elephant foot 10 rounder is technically this mag with a different floorplate.

The full size USP .45 12 and 10 round mags only work for that. (I THINK there might be some Mark 23 magazine commonality going one way or the other with the USP but not positive).

Correct on the MK23 with USP - MK23 and USP mags will all work in a MK23 but MK 23 mags will not work in a USP unless you change all the baseplates.

And none of anything listed above will work in the HK Compact 45s I believe.

Unlike most Glock families, HK has to be mind boggling.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I haven't even shot the 45 yet, will try to Friday. Sooner or later the right mags will show up in Classified.

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lahilljack
posted Hide Post
I just received 20 of the USP-c/45c 10rd elephant foot mags, #234268S. $39.25 ea + shipping.
Order Here

Mike

Posts: 692 | Location: Adams County, Ohio | Registered: June 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good deal! I just ordered 3 of them. Thanks, Watergoat

Picture of lahilljack
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the order. Heads out tomorrow.

Mike

Posts: 692 | Location: Adams County, Ohio | Registered: June 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it today. Great price, great service!