SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trigger pull in Joules of work
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trigger pull in Joules of work Login/Join 
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OTD:
GregY you are right, I have seen my error. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'm glad it made sense to someone. Thank you. Smile

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
OTD, you are wasting your time, my friend.

A little over your head?

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:

A little over your head?

That's a bit harsh. OTD is a knowledge, and good, forum member.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
quote:

A little over your head?

I think he was addressing Jones, not OTD. Razz

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
quote:

A little over your head?

I think he was addressing Jones, not OTD. Razz

Well, since it was brought up, it is over my head. However, I can read and then consult Google to see that it is a well reasoned argument. I'm a knuckle dragger. I am good at shooting and tactics. But, that doesn't mean that I have to know how the inside of a watch works to tell time. It's the stuff I choose to be good at. A wise SNCO told me one time that you don't have to know everything, you just have to know people that legitimately do.

With that being said, what I don't know, I don't know and I won't make any illusions to the fact that I will defer to very knowledgeable guys like OTD for that knowledge. The mistake may be made by some to think that I was slighting OTD, or otherwise trying to discredit what he was saying. I was not. He has proven himself to be extremely knowledgeable and I enjoy his posts, especially the historic stuff.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...35/m/8930050824/p/49

I won't redo the reasons I posted telling OTD he was wasting his time as Para sums up my exact feelings on the top post of this thread. It wasn't a slight toward OTD, it was an observation that you can't be logical with someone who refutes logic. It was never meant in any way to be a gig towards OTD, and I've reread it several times to see exactly how the wording was taken as such. That being the case, my apologies to OTD if it was as that was not my intention.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
JLJones,

If you have something logical to add, add it. Several people have understood and managed to respond to the topic.

You're just trolling. Maybe you think Para has licensed your trolling, maybe not.

Posts: 1847 | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What is this? Asshole Night at SIGforum? Everybody just be cool.

RX-79G, you're more trouble than you're worth, babe.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some things can only be expressed in Yiddish.

Oye Vey.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you know that that asshole was in this thread before I banned him, reporting all of you to me for your harrassing and abusive posts?

He said OTD was harrassing him.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He said OTD was harrassing him.

If you're OTD, that's Watt you do. <<rimshot>>

If you want to save 15%, call GEICO.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel honored as well. He zapped me by name over on the Endless P320 thread.

Humor and outrage aside, it seemed like there was some psychological component at work. Regardless, in the end, he seems to have lost his family Joules.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
First you need to learn how to spell. It's "jewel". Some triggers are jewels, and some are crap.

The sleeper of the thread -- I laughed.

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Free entertainment. Enjoying the personality dynamics. That is funny someone still being a hall monitor from high school. In the South they call it "Go tell Momma".

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post