SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Universal Service Weapon Grip Module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Universal Service Weapon Grip Module Login/Join 
Picture of sleepla8er
posted

Swiss company B&T has developed a grip module with an integrated folding stock.

www.BT-AG.CH/Shop/Eng/bt-usw-2/bt-polymer-lower-usw-320-for-sig-p320-bt-430174

Per the B&T website:

The perfect upgrade for the SIG Sauer P320!

The revolutionary USW concept from B&T is now also available for the P320. The practical polymer conversion kit transforms a normal P320 (full-size or compact) in less than two minutes into a USW-320 with integrated stock. Just transfer the trigger group, the slide and the magazine release onto the USW-320 frame. The USW-320 lower equals the full-size P320 lower, so 17 round magazines (and bigger) can be used.

Due to the integrated folding stock, accuracy and range is improved significantly.

Features

Delivery
The scope of delivery consists only of the lower frame with integrated folding stock but without any attached or built in parts.

Width
43 mm

Weight
188 g (Lower with folding stock)

Stock Pull
360 mm

NAR Rails

Magazines
P320 magazines, 17 round and larger

Handling
Ambidextrous

Shoulder stock
Foldable

Remarks
Available from April 2018

Sorry for the photo size, I'm trying to figure out how to reduce the size of these photos...

Posts: 2852 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
VERY Cool... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8788 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
That must be an arm brace, correct?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
That is a stock I believe.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
If you look at the item page on their web site in a little red box "Purchase of this item requires a special official permit" would mean either a tax stamp or letter from your agency. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's a stock. I have my Form 1 all filled out but won't be able to get out for prints and pictures until next week sometime Frown

Posts: 60 | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
It's pretty neat. But... I don't see it being worth the $200 stamp. That's just me. I don't have a legitimate need for it other than range toy.

They should have made it with a brace. Would have sold x10 as many.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would have sold x10 as many.

More like 10,000 times as many, I'd say. Neat package regardless.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
I really think the Exo One FCU did it better: https://firecontrolunit.com/

Kinda spendy but interesting how it appears that I could take the folding brace off of my MPX and mount that to this Exo thingy.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s cool. I think they will sell 27 of them. Lol

Who sbr’s an actual pistol?

Posts: 7349 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

Who sbr’s an actual pistol?

That would be me. As a hobbyist I like interesting guns. I think a B&T framed P320 has the potential to be a proper civilian PDW. I think that’s interesting.

Posts: 60 | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're going to get a couple to try for our motors guys who can't put a long gun on the bike. Rather than have them switch grip modules under stress, we'll set them up as standalones.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
So that makes it a NFA item? Frown

I hate the NFA laws > SOOO Stupid. Mad

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like cool things too but the rules that go along with sbr’s and state lines etc. If I was going to go through the sbr’s process this route would be on the bottom, the very bottom ,of my list.

It’s a great ide, unless you actually want to sell enough to make a profit.

Posts: 7349 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Maybe they can sell them as a kit with a 16 inch barrel?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post