SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Classic Ruger Karma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Ruger Karma Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
Hey all-

I have 3 magazines for a 9mm P94 Ruger pistol. They are standard capacity.

Free to a good home that appreciates these solid old guns.

Karmanator will pick a winner in about a week.

(Know your local laws, yadda yadda...)

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
For those who might not be aware, these are the same mags for the P89, P93, and P95. Wink

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I can definitely use these. I have 2 of these Ruger pistols and not enough mags. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They would go great with my P89. Thanks!

Posts: 630 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please drop my name in. I appreciate your generous offer. I have a old P89X (convertible) they would work fine in. Thanks!

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I have a P93DC that could use a few more mags. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked another mint P95 a few weeks ago and just today I got a guy a load of stone for a P89 and got one 10 rd with it it . Put my name in the hat . I love the old Ruger guns and they do shoot good , sights are little small but they shoot good .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you! Please kindly include me in this karma. Good luck to all!

Thanks!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity to put my name in the drawing for these. I have a couple of each of the KP94 and KP93 9mm(s).

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
I have a KP 93. Count me in. Thanks

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I've got a P85! Send them on!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also could use them for my P89. Thank You

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
For those who might not be aware, these are the same mags for the P89, P93, and P95. Wink

...and the PC-9 carbine rifle. Ask me how I know Cool

I don't need the mags, but great karma.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16660 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P95 could use these. Thanks!

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I’ve got a P95 that could use some more mags. Thank you.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

...and the PC-9 carbine rifle. Ask me how I know Cool

I don't need the mags, but great karma.

Yes, of course. The Ruger PC carbine was designed to take their P-series mags. Smile

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this... I will not tell you Sig fanatics how many Ruger 9mm P pistols I own... probably because I have to check my data base to figure it out.

Oh, and I have a few PC9's too... one is customized to folding stock.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My P95 likes to each faster than I can feed it. Thanks for the opportunity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2385 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
And the winner is: Drummerguy73!

Email to follow.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RNShooter,

Thanks for the chance at your karma. Congrats Drummerguy73.

I just got on here to check it. I went away for a few days to FL when I suffered a serious diabetes issue and ended up in the hospital for week. Thankfully I had gotten home. I'm just feeling well enough now to get back on the computer. I came very close to being in a coma.
My sugar was over 900.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post