SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Cz P-10 C feedback
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cz P-10 C feedback Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted
Looking for feedback or experiences with the Cz P-10C. A have an opportunity through trade for an FDE one. Thanks in advance

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Owned one for over a year. It shoots accurately and is very reliable. My wife and I enjoy shooting it. No problems with this P10C. Good luck with your search!

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought one in December and it's the most accurate striker pistol i've owned ( p320, glocks, hk Vp9 ) at 25m. Not a single failure. She's a joy to shoot, the grip ergonomics are like the 75B, very thin. Less complicated compared to the P320 or Vp9, more like the Glock.

Posts: 467 | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I suggest trying one out to see if you like it. I tried the CZ P10C and for me it was meh and I could not shoot as well as my other striker fired pistols. If you get a good trade on it you should be OK and should be able to move it for around $300 or so if you don't like it. If it is an early one I would take a pass. By mid year 2018 supposedly had most of the issues fixed for factory production.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: grumpy1,

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmw
posted Hide Post
I bought a used unfired, early one. I have owned and shot over 100 firearms over the years, and have loved all things CZ, including their rifles. On shot #2, it jammed, and proceeded to do so at least once every mag, using different mags. Yes, it was lubed and clean. It also had a painful trigger slap that made it uncomfortable to shoot more than 2 mags. I have never experienced that on any handgun. I got rid of it immediately. It was one of my worst handguns ever. Hopefully it was a fluke that they've corrected, but I have since committed to these handguns. HK, Sig, Walther, Kahr.

Posts: 510 | Location: ohio, usa | Registered: December 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Love mine!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m an admitted CZ and Sig fan and really enjoy my P-10c. I also have the pistol it is likely competing with in the same segment, the Glock 19, and I shoot the P-10c much better. CZ is also coming out with Optics Ready versions of the P-10c and its counterparts, the subcompact (s) and full-size (F).

---
Kent in MI

P226 in 9mm
P220 in 45acp
P320 X-5
P365
P365XL
P365-380

Posts: 42 | Location: Central Michigan (USA) | Registered: August 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the new optic's ready version. I would only go with that model. While I am a huge CZ fan, the older version mag release is just awful. CZ also changed the sights on the newer model, original came with white 3 dots, the newer models have black out rear and front night sight. I was told they also made some minor improvements in the trigger. It's hard for me to tell the trigger difference since i am comparing my new model to my buddies older model with 5000 rounds (broken in).

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had an early one, my recnt OR version and way better. No pinching from trigger, more responsive mag release. Sight way better, though I am gonna change to a Night Fision front, the factory orange has a bit too much glare. Quick easy double taps, almost hole in hole accuracy with little effort on my part. I am gonna get a P10s when I find one.

I got the OR version for two reasons, mainly it was what they had on hand, second, I would like to try the RDS route.

Lastly the grip texture isn’t as sharp on the front or sides, but pretty aggressive on backstrap. I am gonna sand that down a bit. I am crazy about this thing.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the feedback folks. I placed an 18” FDE variant on layaway. I didn’t initially notice anything strange with either the mag release nor trigger. I did like how it fit the Glock 19 holster I was using that day and upon quick research, additional mags weren’t that expensive. I do appreciate the contributions and thoughts here, Thank you

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post