SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIg P320 X5 - Speed Holster USPSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIg P320 X5 - Speed Holster USPSA Login/Join 
posted
I am looking for a Speed Style Holster for my new Sig P320 X5 to run USPSA Matches with. I am not finding a lot of options and was wondering if you guys could recommend one?

Posts: 4 | Registered: March 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a holster for my X5 from ARES Tactical. It's a competition holster that I'm quite satisfied with.

Posts: 160 | Location: Los Lunas, NM | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Double Alpha Alpha X has a block for the 320 x5.

https://www.doublealpha.biz/alpha-x-holster

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What division do you want to run your P320 X5 in?

If you are going to be shooting Limited, Lim 10 or Open you can use the Double Alpha Alpha X that tha1000 supplied a link to.

If you are planning on shooting Production or Carry Optics you will need to go with something different.

If you are going to be shooting Production or Carry Optics I would recommend the Red Hill Tactical Double-Layer Competition holster.

https://redhilltactical.com/products/sigch

The RHT holsters are custom built to order and they have a 30 day turn on all orders but you get to pick the colors you want from a large selection of colors and styles. The holsters are very durable and in my opinion much better than the Blade-Tek and other mass produced holsters.

If you are interested in ordering through RHT let me know and I can get you 10% off your purchase.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Yes I should have noted that I would be running in the Production Class for USPSA.

posted Hide Post
I ordered one from Red Hill tactical, should be getting it today. I will try to post a review if I remember, but looks like it should be great for uspsa.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
When you say speed holster, I think race holster. My apologies for misunderstanding what you were looking for.

As JonFrost mentioned, Red Hill Tactical makes phenomenal holsters. I use them both in limited and single stack after being a die hard Bladetech fan. Shoot me an email if you go this route and I will send you a code for 10% off.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
Shoot me an email if you go this route and I will send you a code for 10% off.

Oh, no. He has to use my code I spoke about earlier above for the 10% off. Big Grin

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
Shoot me an email if you go this route and I will send you a code for 10% off.

Oh, no. He has to use my code I spoke about earlier above for the 10% off. Big Grin

Ha. I missed that. I have no vested interest in it other than it being a great product.

posted Hide Post
I like the look of the Red Hill Holster. I would love a 10% code from you.
Thanks again.

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Wildsig has you covered.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RICKJAMES:
I like the look of the Red Hill Holster. I would love a 10% code from you.
Thanks again.

If you send me a email to the email address in my profile I'll get you a code.

quote:
Wildsig has you covered.

Thanks.

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Question for you using the RHK Holster. I plan on using my full sized P320 in .45acp for USPSA. Do any of you guys know if the holster made for the 9mm & .40 will work for the 45? Thanks guys.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apf383:
Question for you using the RHK Holster. I plan on using my full sized P320 in .45acp for USPSA. Do any of you guys know if the holster made for the 9mm & .40 will work for the 45? Thanks guys.

I would say that the answer would be no. The P320 Full Size .45 is listed as a separate gun model on the RHT site.

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wildsig. I saw that but thought there may be a little wiggle room there by widening up the spacers in that control the tension.

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apf383:
Thanks Wildsig. I saw that but thought there may be a little wiggle room there by widening up the spacers in that control the tension.

The double layer RHT holsters are so stiff that the tension knobs and spacers are more for decoration than anything. It might work for other makers, but I’d order the holster for the exact gun I’m shooting from Res Hill as his tolerances are pretty tight.

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tha1000. Thats the plan then.

posted Hide Post
Here is what it will (could) look like.....WildSig helped me get this holster ordered from RHT and I love it....and provided me guidance as well on the belt and mag holders....

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Nice rig.