SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who has done any work/mods to their P365?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has done any work/mods to their P365? Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
I've been carrying one for almost a year and a half, and was wondering what have people done to modify their P365? Any suggestions anyone has found that improved the gun?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I installed the manual safety kit. And put on the Hogue grip sleeve. May get a flat trigger later.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grayguns flat trigger, and I crowned the barrel 11 degrees. I'm using a Grayguns sculpted grip module.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
None yet, but after initial resistance I jumped on the P365 train yesterday. I bought the standard black model with the safety.

I know it’s not a great time to buy, local Dunham’s had one for the $499. The lady said the background checks are backed up, so today or tomorrow for pickup.

I may start with some extra 12 round mags, maybe a 15, then a holster or 2.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
TFO front sight
Grayguns Sculpted grip module
Grayguns adjustable flat trigger
MCarbo spring kit
Manual safety

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Sig flat faced trigger.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Modified an ambidextrous manual safety to only having the left side lever and also modified a regular p365 frame to having a cutout on the left side to support the modified safety.

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig flat trigger. Nice improvement.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grayguns sculpted grip module, manual safety kit and True Precision threaded barrel. Barrel is accurate and no function issues. Haven't tried it with a suppressor yet.

Posts: 694 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
Flat trigger and an XL grip.

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Armory craft flat trigger and True Precision barrel.

Posts: 122 | Location: N. TX | Registered: June 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig Flat Trigger to the standard and SAS

Bought safety kits and frames for the standard and XL. Haven't installed yet.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’m curious why so many people are adding manual safeties.

I’m about to purchase an XL and now I’m wondering if I should get one with a safety.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

I’m about to purchase an XL and now I’m wondering if I should get one with a safety.

It’s a personal preference thing. Personally, and I know many are in the same boat, I do not want a safety on my striker edc. Same goes for my DA/SA carry. Everything I carry anymore doesn’t have a safety. If I had a safety that’s just one more thing I’d need to retrain my brain with.

Posts: 21 | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hockey916:
quote:

It’s a personal preference thing. Personally, and I know many are in the same boat, I do not want a safety on my striker edc. Same goes for my DA/SA carry. Everything I carry anymore doesn’t have a safety. If I had a safety that’s just one more thing I’d need to retrain my brain with.

I agree. It just seemed odd that several people in this thread added a safety. I thought it might be something specific to the 365.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The way I see it if you have a safety you can use it if you like or not use it, but if you don’t have a safety there is no choice.

I have safeties on both my 365s and they are engaged when I pocket carry which is my typical carry choice.
When I go to the range I start every magazine with the safety on first so I get used to disengaging before firing.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
GG frame and Trijicon HD night sights.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hockey916:
quote:

I agree. It just seemed odd that several people in this thread added a safety. I thought it might be something specific to the 365.

The main difference for me is that the p365 is sized to where it is conducive to pocket carry in clothing like gym shorts. If this gun were to always reside in a typical waistline area holster, then no it doesn't need a safety, but for my pocket carry with a soft cloth holster, it adds some additional safety.

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine are all box-stock. There isn't really anything I can think of doing to improve them that appeals to me.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't have them on my P365's. For me, it would ruin the utility.

I carry mine in a DeSantis pocket holster. The holster keeps things out of the trigger guard.

I keep my finger off the trigger.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post