SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Woot, woot!! Shipping notice from R Grizzle!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woot, woot!! Shipping notice from R Grizzle! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Back in August switched from carrying a G27 to a G43. Been carrying the G27 in a Galco UDC for nearly 12 years. Well, they don't make that for the 43 and I found that since the 43 is a bit thinner I needed bit of a forward cant to get a better grip. So I ordered a R Grizzle Reinforced Southern Sidekick and have been using an in stock kydex Holster till the R Grizzle gets here.
Man, I do not like the kydex for IWB carry so very much looking forward to being in leather again.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What happened to Countryboy? I haven't seen him post for a while. Probably busy making more leathers. Cool

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Back in August switched from carrying a G27 to a G43. Been carrying the G27 in a Galco UDC for nearly 12 years. Well, they don't make that for the 43 and I found that since the 43 is a bit thinner I needed bit of a forward cant to get a better grip. So I ordered a R Grizzle Reinforced Southern Sidekick and have been using an in stock kydex Holster till the R Grizzle gets here.
Man, I do not like the kydex for IWB carry so very much looking forward to being in leather again.

I hope you like it and hope it works well for you!

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What happened to Countryboy? I haven't seen him post for a while. Probably busy making more leathers. Cool

I'm still kickin Big Grin. I lurk some but haven't posted much lately. I guess I've just been lazy. We work pretty late sometimes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: countryboy,

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Cool

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

I hope you like it and hope it works well fro you!

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I'm still kickin Big Grin. I lurk some but haven't posted much lately. I guess I've just been lazy. We work pretty late sometimes.

I should be getting my shipping notice shortly for my Beretta Nano and Glock 19. I'm excited too. These will be my second and third set. He does very nice work at a very fair price.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post