SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Woot, woot!! Shipping notice from R Grizzle!

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woot, woot!! Shipping notice from R Grizzle! Login/Join 
Proud member of
the vanning collective
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Back in August switched from carrying a G27 to a G43. Been carrying the G27 in a Galco UDC for nearly 12 years. Well, they don't make that for the 43 and I found that since the 43 is a bit thinner I needed bit of a forward cant to get a better grip. So I ordered a R Grizzle Reinforced Southern Sidekick and have been using an in stock kydex Holster till the R Grizzle gets here.
Man, I do not like the kydex for IWB carry so very much looking forward to being in leather again.

--------------------------------------
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Posts: 18150 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What happened to Countryboy? I haven't seen him post for a while. Probably busy making more leathers. Cool

Q

Posts: 13608 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of countryboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Back in August switched from carrying a G27 to a G43. Been carrying the G27 in a Galco UDC for nearly 12 years. Well, they don't make that for the 43 and I found that since the 43 is a bit thinner I needed bit of a forward cant to get a better grip. So I ordered a R Grizzle Reinforced Southern Sidekick and have been using an in stock kydex Holster till the R Grizzle gets here.
Man, I do not like the kydex for IWB carry so very much looking forward to being in leather again.

I hope you like it and hope it works well fro you!

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What happened to Countryboy? I haven't seen him post for a while. Probably busy making more leathers. Cool

I'm still kickin Big Grin. I lurk some but haven't posted much lately. I guess I've just been lazy. We work pretty late sometimes.

Posts: 5263 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post