SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Woot, woot!! Shipping notice from R Grizzle!

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Woot, woot!! Shipping notice from R Grizzle! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Back in August switched from carrying a G27 to a G43. Been carrying the G27 in a Galco UDC for nearly 12 years. Well, they don't make that for the 43 and I found that since the 43 is a bit thinner I needed bit of a forward cant to get a better grip. So I ordered a R Grizzle Reinforced Southern Sidekick and have been using an in stock kydex Holster till the R Grizzle gets here.
Man, I do not like the kydex for IWB carry so very much looking forward to being in leather again.


--------------------------------------
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
 
Posts: 19557 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What happened to Countryboy? I haven't seen him post for a while. Probably busy making more leathers. Cool
 
Posts: 16175 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of countryboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Back in August switched from carrying a G27 to a G43. Been carrying the G27 in a Galco UDC for nearly 12 years. Well, they don't make that for the 43 and I found that since the 43 is a bit thinner I needed bit of a forward cant to get a better grip. So I ordered a R Grizzle Reinforced Southern Sidekick and have been using an in stock kydex Holster till the R Grizzle gets here.
Man, I do not like the kydex for IWB carry so very much looking forward to being in leather again.


I hope you like it and hope it works well for you!



quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What happened to Countryboy? I haven't seen him post for a while. Probably busy making more leathers. Cool


I'm still kickin Big Grin. I lurk some but haven't posted much lately. I guess I've just been lazy. We work pretty late sometimes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: countryboy,






_____________________________
R Grizzle Leather
Quality Handmade Holsters
RGrizzleLeather.com


 
Posts: 5273 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Cool
 
Posts: 16175 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Back in August switched from carrying a G27 to a G43. Been carrying the G27 in a Galco UDC for nearly 12 years. Well, they don't make that for the 43 and I found that since the 43 is a bit thinner I needed bit of a forward cant to get a better grip. So I ordered a R Grizzle Reinforced Southern Sidekick and have been using an in stock kydex Holster till the R Grizzle gets here.
Man, I do not like the kydex for IWB carry so very much looking forward to being in leather again.


I hope you like it and hope it works well fro you!



quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What happened to Countryboy? I haven't seen him post for a while. Probably busy making more leathers. Cool


I'm still kickin Big Grin. I lurk some but haven't posted much lately. I guess I've just been lazy. We work pretty late sometimes.


I should be getting my shipping notice shortly for my Beretta Nano and Glock 19. I'm excited too. These will be my second and third set. He does very nice work at a very fair price.


__________________________

 
Posts: 10173 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Woot, woot!! Shipping notice from R Grizzle!

© SIGforum 2018