SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trijicon front night sight with gold ring???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon front night sight with gold ring??? Login/Join 
posted
I was just over at the CZ custom site and saw these for sale. Instead of a green or orange ring- it's a gold ring. I know those guys tend to cater to the comp shooters but I've not seen any of these sights in person.

Anyone here try one on a CZ or other pistol? I've had revolvers and shotguns with brass bead sights but nothing similar to this gold outline. I suspect it's a better daytime sight in the sunlight?

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-...itium-f-s-6-5mm.html

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Pretty slick. Gold is much better than brass at catching light. My 10-8 brass bead front sight I had on my G23 was dull even after polishing and didn't glow like the Wilson gold bead front.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen the Gold, but it's got to hard to beat Trijicons' HD Night Sights.

I used the Yellow a few days ago.

WOW! Eek WOW!

Daylight & Low light (Indoor range). REALLY makes a difference. Im looking to see if any of my guys have the Orange to compare the Yellow to.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My eyesight is really starting to change a bit so I am in a constant re-evaluate mode. I've been doing my usual low-drag shooting with a plain black rear lately under no stress with good results.

The pace picks up this week though and I'm curious if I'll notice any differences with my new glasses during some tac phases.

Haven't tried the HD's yet, still playing with the Ameriglo sights. I'm running a fresh CAP front sight in flourescent yellow with an older Trijicon rear sight on my 26.

I'm going to try some gold Testors paint on some sights I guess.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post