SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P290RS - Who Can Customize?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P290RS - Who Can Customize? Login/Join 
Picture of TexasRaider
posted
Hello all,
Got a P290RS that I'd like to have some slight customization done to, specifically just on the polymer frame, nothing on the slide or in the guts. Anyone know of a good polymer customizer that they'd trust to do some work like that?

Posts: 799 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Try Lane at coldborecustom.com

He's noted for his Glock work but may be able either assist you or point you in the right direction. Lane's shop is in Houston.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeSig
posted Hide Post
Have a look at Galloway Precision - they at one time were probably the go-to for tunes on the P290.

Hope this helps...

JoeSig

Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Scriptura

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: October 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeSig:
Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Scriptura

Thanks everybody for the input. I will check them each out.

BTW, love your signature line, very much reminds me of many of RC Sproul's messages.....

Posts: 799 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post