SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question about new nickel addition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about new nickel addition Login/Join 
Picture of tcop143
posted Hide Post
Yeah, about ten years ago when I ordered a 556 the sales rep I spoke with was able to get me info on three other nickel P-series pistols I had. She was very helpful, but like you said those days are long gone.

Posts: 103 | Registered: August 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tcop143:
Yeah, about ten years ago when I ordered a 556 the sales rep I spoke with was able to get me info on three other nickel P-series pistols I had. She was very helpful, but like you said those days are long gone.

Victoria she was. Smile

Q

Posts: 26347 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcop143
posted Hide Post
I do believe Victoria was her name. Excellent memory 12131.

Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
The very helpful and knowledgable CS rep I recall was a guy named Fred.

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Looks 100% legit to me from all the Nickels I’ve owned and handled.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcop143
posted Hide Post
Thanks RHINO, glad to hear from you on this. Thinking about sending it to Sig to get freshened up a bit with a request to search the archives. It can use a few new springs, and maybe by throwing a couple of bucks at them I can get someone to do a little digging for me. Love this forum, you guys are the best!

Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by got2hav1:
Not Nickel but this is my early P220 9mm with fixed front sight and heel release. Don't remember the exact date though.

By its' serial #, HH were it marked.

I believe that is correct. I'll check next time I'm in the safe. I think it is marked HH. 1977

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2756 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post