SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    One Photo that describes the P365
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One Photo that describes the P365 Login/Join 
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Whew! That ten shots is a very fine comparison.

Posts: 1457 | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodfac:
This about says it all for me...it's group size in a truly compact carry piece. The red dot is 1.5" and that's 10 rounds. Rod

Wow, 10 shots and you barely nicked the target once? Send it back!

:-)

Posts: 111 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got Sig ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 48952 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel honored to be present at the unveiling of the moo-moo torture test. Undoubtedly our SF members will milk it for all it's worth. Razz

Posts: 4308 | Location: Northeast | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
I feel honored to be present at the unveiling of the moo-moo torture test. Undoubtedly our SF members will milk it for all it's worth. Razz

Probably, but that's the way the cookie crumbles man.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 818 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
The P365 stayed crispy in milk. Only use whole milk on the P365. Not 2% like the Nazis, 1% like the Communists, or skim like sociopaths. Wink

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 26451 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post