SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    10 of my 11 Sig pistols but i still need.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 of my 11 Sig pistols but i still need..... Login/Join 
Picture of bolo4tom
posted
10 of my 11 Sigs. (I have another W. German 228 in my car) Im still wanting/needing a 229, M11A1, 225A1 CC, P6, STX, and I may try the 245 again if the right one comes along. At one time i owned all the models listed except the STX.

Im not a fan of the polymer Sigs or anything in .40 I may also pick up a 365 for my summer CC if they ever work out all the issues with them.

Oh, and anything I can afford in nickel! Smile Is there anything im overlooking that every Sig aficionado should have??

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A 232

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
A 232

YES!!!! totally forgot bout the 232! thank you. I had my eye on a stainless one back in summer but guy was asking $800 and wouldn't negotiate at all. just more than I wanted to pay for it.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
A Browning BDA and I dont see a 10mm gun in there. A 5" gun would be a nice addition too.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Maybe a P245

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a P210?

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I believe you've overlooked the X5 Cool

If you can afford something in Nickel, you should save those funds so you can afford an X5.... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
A Browning BDA and I dont see a 10mm gun in there. A 5" gun would be a nice addition too.

I was going to say P-220 Match.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
Definitely a P210, she's on my list as well. I'm up to seven Sigs (with a couple polymers), but I need to get my numbers up.

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there anything im overlooking that every Sig aficionado should have??

More ammunition. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Overlooking? Well you haven't ventured into SIG rifles yet.... Here's 4 of my 5

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
all stainless, all german 229.

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
A 9mm P220.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Looks like you need a 239, especially while they are out there as they are drying up.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Single stack, heel clip mag release, 9mm and .38 Super. Svelte little buggers, and they shoot like all get-out.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 99% German made or German made assembled in US Sigs so I might me biased but you could use: P210, early to mid 90’s P229 with short extractor, real P225, P6, P245,P239, P230sl or P230, P232SL or P232. Looks like you got P220, P228 and P226 covered. A German X5 if you have lots of cash.

"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Posts: 1053 | Registered: February 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
A 9mm P220.

Very nice!!

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I’d add a P224 also.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkyk:
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
A 9mm P220.

Very nice!!

Thanks!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bolo4tom:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
A 232

YES!!!! totally forgot bout the 232! thank you. I had my eye on a stainless one back in summer but guy was asking $800 and wouldn't negotiate at all. just more than I wanted to pay for it.

I prefer P230SL's personally. Lower price of entry and W.German stamped and just fell nicer made.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post