SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mutipistol cases storage/range
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutipistol cases storage/range Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I'm considering purchasing a multipistol case like the one below. There are several vendors out there.

I'm looking for recommendations regarding vendor and also, whether this sort of case is okay for your guns and so forth.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmorris
posted Hide Post
A rifle case works too and it's useful for other things, like rifles.

Posts: 481 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jmorris:
A rifle case works too and it's useful for other things, like rifles.

That's an idea. I have a few of those not currently in use. I don't store my rifles in them.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's what I use for transport to and from my GSSF matches. I have a sixth slot in the lower right corner for my Glock 42. I carry that plus my G34, G17, G21, G30 and G26.

A cheaper route than the option in your first post.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the down side with rifle cases is that after a few pistols and magazines they become heavy as hell. I have a 4 or 5 gun pistol case that is far easier to move around and carry than the same number of pistols in a rifle case. I will post photos tomorrow of the case.

here is my rifle case.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
I'm considering purchasing a multipistol case like the one below. There are several vendors out there.

I'm looking for recommendations regarding vendor and also, whether this sort of case is okay for your guns and so forth.

The only issue I see about these and the Case Cruzer ones is there doesn't seem to be room for ammo. That keeps me using my range bag, can stuff all kinds of stuff in there

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I read Marsupial Pistol. Sorry wrong thread.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a heavy duty plastic, lockable, 'tool box' from Home Depot for handgun storage & transport.

Mine does not have the neat foam cutouts for the guns though. I just put them in individual cases inside.

They look more like tools, which of course could also seem worth stealing to a thief.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post